“ India is agricultural land and we’ve been practising the cultivation of different crops since 5000 years ”
Does the flour you are consuming is healthy enough?
Numerous flour types are available in the market today. The quality of flour you choose will be determined by the nutrition level i.e. carbohydrates, proteins, fiber, fatty acids, etc. But, do you know how known brands fraud you and compromise with the quality factor? Surprisingly; the harsh processes that are carried over grains until it reaches you in the form of flour.
- Firstly, good quality grains are separated and marketed.
- Remaining milling grade grains are used to make flour. The milling grains are low-quality grains.
- A grain is made up of bran, germ and endosperm. Out of which Bran/choker which is rich in fibre and considered as the most nutritious part of the grain is removed (for the sake of good texture and enough fluffiness in flour).
- To provide enough moisture to the grains, they are conditioned in the water at the temperature of 140°F.
- Then it is crushed at high temperature due to which a lot of the remaining nutrition vanishes.
- After that sodium bicarbonate is added for maintaining good texture and fluffiness to chapatis.
- At last, dangerous antioxidants and preservatives are added to increase the shelf life of the flour.
HealthyrootsTM brings you the LIVE extracted whole wheat flour made from the finest quality grains processed by our traditional atta chakki without any chemicals and preservatives being used. In traditional processing, bran/choker is not eliminated due to which flour retains all its nutritions.
What Are the Benefits of Whole-Grain Flour?
- Prevents obesity, cancer, diabetes, strokes, and heart problems
- High in nutrients and fibres
- Supports healthy digestion
- Improves body metabolism
- Ensures a balanced diet