Honey | healthyroots
My Cart
0
My Cart
0

Honey

Whether You’re Consuming Raw Honey or Refined Honey?

By the term artificial/fake honey (which tastes just like real honey) we refer to added fructose, starch, glucose, molasses, syrups and many more similar products, rather than bee pollen (nectar) from seasonal flowers. In this process, the quality of honey is compromised to extreme levels and sold at cheaper rates by various popular brands to earn profits.

You will be surprised to know that refined honey has only 20% natural honey and the rest 80% are added syrups.

“ Natural honey colour seasonally and as per location whereas refined honey carried the same colour and consistency throughout the year. This is because bees are fed with antibiotics and sugar/jaggery syrup instead of seasonal flower pollen.”

Real Honey or Fake Honey

Is it From the Bee or the Factory?

Traditional honey extraction

Traditional honey extraction

Beekeeping (Apiculture) and honey production has been practised in India since ancient times and is trending nowadays. Bee pollen (nectar) is collected by honey bees from fresh flowers. The nectar blends with enzymes and proteins, converting the nectar into honey. The bees then drop the honey into the honeycomb. The honey is collected in its purest form (14-18% water only) without additives, colours, etc., and served to consumers. Several benefits which make it suitable for internal as well as external use.

We at Healthy roots ensure that the purest and finest raw honey is delivered directly from the bees but not from the factories assuring enduring health. 

  • Immunity Booster
  • The best alternative to sugar
  • Soothes skin & anti-inflammatory 
  • Help lose weight
  • Boost liver health
  • Relieves stress
  • Helps in Infertility problems

Different Uses of Honey:

  • Honey pollen can be used as an antiseptic ointment to heal wounds and scratches.
  • If you have dry skin, use it as a natural moisturizer.
  • Use it as a natural sweetener in numerous desserts and lemonade tea.
  • Itchy scalp can be treated with honey.
  • Its thick consistency acts as a barrier and can relieve burns.
Select the fields to be shown. Others will be hidden. Drag and drop to rearrange the order.
  • Image
  • SKU
  • Rating
  • Price
  • Stock
  • Availability
  • Add to cart
  • Description
  • Content
  • Weight
  • Dimensions
  • Additional information
  • Attributes
  • Custom attributes
  • Custom fields
Compare
Wishlist 0
Open wishlist page Continue shopping