Cold Pressed Oils
- Cold-pressed oils serve beyond the nutritional needs, they pack other health benefits as well. Cold-pressed oils are functional products and include varying bioactive substances. These essential oils not only support skincare trends but deliver savoury meals to your table.
- With that nutty flavour, cold-pressed oils are a rich source of polyunsaturated fatty acids followed by the richness of vitamin E and phenols. Which indirectly helps to lower the cholesterol levels in the blood, protects the liver from oxidative damage as well as suppress oxidative stress. The presence of vitamin E escalates the healing process and also possess anti-inflammatory properties.
- Additionally, an excellent source of oleic acids, these oils boost the immune system. Being high in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, cold-pressed oils contain bioflavonoids. Meals prepared from cold-pressed oils inhibit appetizing taste and aroma. It blends extraordinarily with the spices and hence, is perfect for cooking.
- Last not the least; this magical oil can be your best toner and moisturizer buddy! A good substitute for your regular hair mask and an ultimate solution to that frizzy hair. Bye-bye damaged hair!
- Are you still looking for more convincing benefits?
Mara Chekku Oil
Also known as COLD PRESSED OIL is a traditional way of extracting oil. Cold pressing is a technique in which the oil is mechanically pressed from the seeds at low temperature. The main benefits of this mara chekku oil is that the nutrients which are usually destroyed by heat while refining, are retained in this method.
Wood Pressed Oil
It is another name for COLD PRESSED OIL. The traditional method of wood pressing involves no external addition of heat. The seeds are crushed in the wooden axis and most of the heat generated while extracting is absorbed by the wooden axis. It is pure and natural oil without any chemicals or pesticides added in it.
Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Oil
Cold press is a common way to make oil without the use of any high heat or chemicals. It helps oil retain its nutritional value, as nutrients and beneficial plant compounds can break down under high heat. Extra-virgin oil is made from a pure, cold-pressed method. It doesn’t have any undesirable impurities giving the oil a more natural flavor, aroma and color.
Kacchi Ghani Oil
Kachi ghani refers to the ‘cold press’ oil extraction method for taking out oil from the oilseeds. As seeds get crushed at low temperature all the natural nutrients, properties, antioxidants and essential vitamins of the oil are retained in the oil itself hence, making it a healthy cooking oil for you and your family.
- Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil
- Cold Pressed Safflower Oil
- Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil
- Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- Cold Pressed Mustard Oil
- Cold Pressed Sesame Oil
- Cold Pressed Almond Oil
- Cold Pressed Walnut Oil
- Cold Pressed Kalonji Oil
- Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil
Showing all 10 results
Cold Pressed Coconut Oil₹250 – ₹2,150
Extracted from fresh coconuts, Healthy roots Coconut Oil delivers prompt energy making it easily digestible. A healthy choice for fitness freaks, kids, and athletes. Suitable for medium cooking temperature and salad dressings.
Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil₹110 – ₹825
HealthyrootsTM Flaxseeds Oil is jam packed with health promoting benefits. This oil is extracted by grinding and pressing fresh flax seeds using a cold pressed method to ensure high nutrient retention. Loaded with hearty healthy Omega-3 fatty acids this oil has a wide variety of uses ranging from cooking to skin care.
Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil₹170 – ₹1,560
Healthy roots Groundnut Oil is extracted from crushing fresh groundnuts through the traditional cold-pressed method, retaining its natural aroma and nutrients with no impurities and chemical. 100% unprocessed, natural, vegan, and gluten-free. Ideal for deep frying, sauteing, pan-frying and salad dressing.
Cold Pressed Kalonji Oil₹250 – ₹450
High in antioxidants, Healthy roots Kalonji Oil is extracted through the traditional cold-pressing method. Use for both health and cosmetics benefits it is a must-have oil in one’s kitchen. Suitable for cooking, baking and beverages.
Cold Pressed Mustard Oil₹220 – ₹1,975
Healthyroots traditionally processed Mustard Oil retains its purest form and the essential nutrients and flavour. It’s free from any chemicals or preservatives. Ideal for pan-frying, sauteing, pickling and salad dressing.
Cold Pressed Safflower Oil₹220 – ₹1,975
Healthy roots Safflower oil is produced from the best quality safflower seeds. Being 100% pure in nature and taste, it helps keep all nutrients intact. Chemicals and preservative-free safflower oil is a good replacement for your refined cooking oils.
Cold Pressed Sesame Oil₹250 – ₹2,240
Healthy roots cold-pressed Sesame oil is 100% chemical-free and healthy. This oil is least prone to rancidity and contains a high content of antioxidants. Due to its high smoking point, it is ideal for deep frying, pan-frying, and sautéing.
Cold Pressed Sunflower Oil₹250 – ₹2,225
Healthy roots Sunflower oil is rich in taste and flavour. We’ve extracted this savoury oil using ancient cold-pressed technology. Devoid of any heating procedure carried out, the oil contains all the essential nutrients.